Length of return period Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Who is responsible for the return shipping fee?
We will cover the return shipping fees if:
- Your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship. For example, torn wicker or misaligned screw holes. We will send you a prepaid shipping label after photos are sent.
- Your item has been damaged in transit. For example, glass is broken or wicker is damaged. We will send you a prepaid shipping label after photos are sent.
- You receive the wrong box(es) due to a warehouse error. We will send you a prepaid shipping label after photos are sent of the wrong boxes.
- One or more boxes are lost in transit. We will send you a prepaid shipping label if you no longer want the item.
However, we still hope to work with you for a better solution instead of a return. Please don't hesitate to write an email to email@example.com
Customer will cover the return shipping fees if:
- You don't like the product(s) after receiving the box(es).
- You no longer need the product(s) but you have received the box(es).
- You buy the product(s) by mistake but you have received the box(es).
Customer cost of return
The customer needs to pay the return shipping fee. The customer can choose FEDEX or UPS to send the package back. Because of the difference in transportation costs in different regions, the customer has to deal with the transportation company.
What to do before FedEx picks it up
Make sure everything is back in the original packaging and the prior opening will not affect the reselling of the product. We will provide prepaid shipping labels after you provide the photos of before & after packaging. Just stick the label on the box and call FedEx to pick it up.
Can I change the delivery address?
If the box(es) are still in the warehouse, we can change the delivery address for free. If the box(es) are still pending delivery by Fedex, we can change the delivery address but there is a $15 operating fee that must be paid by the customer. If the box(es) are in transit, we can change the delivery address but the customer needs to cover the $15 operating fee and the freight cost from intercept address to the new delivery address. The exact fee will be calculated according to the distance from intercept address to your new address.
What is the policy with cancelling orders?
- If the box(es) are still in the warehouse, we can cancel the order for free.
- If the box(es) are pending delivery by Fedex, we will apply for interception and cancellation of the package, but we cannot guarantee success. If it fails, the customer can also refuse to accept it.
- If the box(es) are in transit, we can cancel the order but the customer needs to cover the $15 operating fee and the return freight cost from the warehouse to the intercept address.
When will I be refunded?
The refund is released once the goods have been returned to our warehouse. What if the product is damaged outside of the valid return period? We want you to be a happy customer. Please reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come up with a solution to make sure you are satisfied.